Don't become a statistic.
Did you know that clogged dryer vents start over 15,600 fires and cause over $74 million in damage every year? However, this type of home fire is completely preventable by simply keeping your dryer vent free of lint, dirt, and debris.
Keeping your dryer vents clean will do more than prevent a costly house fire, it will save you money on your electric or gas bills because the dryer won't need to run as long to dry each load.
Simply clearing out your lint trip before each new load in addition to having regular maintenance done (which includes professional cleaning of your dryer vents) serves three primary purposes.
- Prevents dangerous and costly house fires.
- Extends the life and usefulness of your dryer.
- Saves energy and reduces electric/gas bills.
What Happens During an American Air Cares Cleaning?
American Air Cares employs a proven and thorough process to clean dryer vents. Utilizing a professional-grade vacuum, we push air through the vent system while simultaneously using specialized brushes to clear any debris, lint, or dirt from the sides of the vent.
Warning Signs of a Clogged Dryer Vent
- It takes longer to dry clothes, especially heavier materials like bath towels and jeans.
- Clothes are still damp or hotter than usual at the end of a cycle.
- The outdoor flapper on the vent hod doesn't open when the dryer is turned on (note: this is not applicable for in-wall installations).
- The airflow in the vent seems low.
- They dryer itself feels hot when it is turned on.
- Your clothes are catching all the lint rather than the lint trap.