Air conditioning service and maintenance is vital to preserving the life of your HVAC system and the professionals at American Air Cares have the expertise to ensure it’s working for years to come. If scheduled routinely, a thorough and proper air conditioning servicing will add longevity to your whole home system. Regular maintenance reduces operating costs and can provide you with a sense of security knowing that your air conditioner has been professionally inspected and serviced.
There are many factors that can affect how often you need your HVAC system serviced. Age, manufacturer, and exposure to the elements all have a compounding effect on the frequency of your maintenance visits. Most professionals recommend at least one annual inspection to combat any looming air conditioning repair issues and to keep the system running at peak efficiency. Systems that are not regularly serviced can see upwards of a 5 percent reduction in operating efficiency due to build ups of dust and dirt in vital components.
What should you expect from an American Air Conditioning and Heating service visit?
Our team of licensed HVAC professionals will:
- Check refrigerant levels to ensure correct amounts and the absence of leaks
- Conduct inspection of duct system for leakages
- Measure airflow through evaporator coil
- Clean condensing coil as necessary
- Clear drain line and maintain to prevent future blockages
- Clean and tighten electrical connections and inspect terminals
- Examine system temperatures for fluctuations or inefficiencies
- Assess the accuracy of the thermostat
- Offer recommendations and provide a final report of findings
American Air Cares values the need to keep your family comfortable inside no matter what the temperature might be outside. Our team of professionals will work hard to make sure you understand what components need servicing and why. Your trust is important to us and we want to ensure that we’re your source for air conditioning service and maintenance. Call us today to learn more about our experience and capabilities.