Air ducts are a vital component of your air conditioning/heating unit. Throughout your home there is often more than 100 feet of duct-work installed to support your system. Mold and dust can buildup significantly if not cleaned out on a regular basis. If you or a family member suffer from allergies or respiratory ailments, this is an important to keeping the air quality high in your environment.
How often the cleaning is needed depends upon how well the system has been taken care of previously.
A few questions to think about.
- Have you changed the filter every 30 days?
- Are you using pleated filters?
- Do you have pets in your home?
- Do you burn candles or incense?
- Is the coil clean?
Dirty air ducts allow dust, debris and microorganisms to circulate throughout your home.
Benefits of cleaning your air ducts:
- A more efficient air conditioner which increases energy savings
- Cleaner air and relief for allergy symptoms related to poor indoor air quality
- A decrease in dust on furniture and in your home.
Let us deep clean your duct work, as well as your air handler. Call an American Air Cares Specialist today and get a discount with our coupon here! We are a licensed, bonded, and insured air conditioning company that will provide you with CARE – Courteous, Affordable, Repairs Every time.